We have recently released our new interactive chess courses, including streamable videos and puzzles. To begin with you will be supporting our existing developer, who will soon have less time to develop new features.
We are based in the UK but this will be 100% remote work, so it doesn't matter where in the world you are.
- Integrations with third-party SaaS applications and internal APIs
- HTML/CSS including preprocessor knowledge (SASS/LESS)
- Capable of working remotely and communicating clearly in written and spoken English via Slack, Skype or similar services
Would be nice to have:
- Plays chess!
- Isomorphic/SSR React (Next.js)
- Databases: MongoDb, MySQL
- E-commerce experience (FoxyCart, FetchApp or similar)
- Semantic UI or similar CSS framework
- An eye for design
- Data analysis experience
You'll gain a wealth of experience with exciting technologies in a growing and ambitious business who are some of the nicest people in chess. If interested, please contact email@example.com with a brief outline of your experience, your standard rate, and why you'd like to work with us.